THINKING INTO RESULTS
This extraordinary program is presented in twelve logical, simple and practical lessons, to insure that the methods and success mindset become a part of each individual’s thinking, actions and results and translate into an exceptional return on investment for your organization.
The comprehensive program includes:
Skilled and experienced instructors — Acclaimed teacher, Bob Proctor, and Proctor Gallagher Institute President and CEO, Sandy Gallagher. Together they present an innovative, 12-week business leadership and development program.
Targeted curriculum — Designed for implementation in weekly intervals. First, company leaders experience the lesson and development coaching with the instructors and then with Bob and Sandy’s coaching facilitation, guide their company leaders and employees through the lesson with the skills and techniques they have learned. This creates a company Paradigm change that brings success and the results the company and its employees are seeking
The service provided to the CLIENT by the CONSULTANT is coaching, as designed jointly with the CLIENT. Payment is due prior to the first CONSULTANT appointment and no refund is available after the commencement of the CONSULTANT process.
The CONSULTANT promises that all information provided by the CLIENT will be kept strictly confidential. The CLIENT understands that coaching is not advice, psychotherapy or counseling and those professional referrals will be given, if needed. The CLIENT enters into coaching with the understanding that they are responsible for creating their own results. Throughout our coaching partnership, the CONSULTANT will engage in very direct and personal conversations with the CLIENT, which will include asking explicit questions and making direct requests.
The purpose of these interactions is to remind the CLIENT of his/her own intentions and CONSULTANT him/her to realize them. In order for our coaching partnership to achieve the maximum result, the CONSULTANT asks that the CLIENT agree to the following:
1) Please make all appointments and calls on time. If you know you will be late, call or email ahead of time to all members of the program and advice. If you must miss a session, 48- hour notice is required to reschedule.
2) Be honest and participate fully. Recognize that our sessions are a safe place to look at what you really want, and what it will take to make it happen.
3) Make a commitment to completing your all assignments and to the action plans you create, and do what you have agreed to do.
4) Understand that the power of the coaching partnership can only be granted by you, and commit to making the relationship powerful. If you see that the coaching is not working as you desire, communicate and take action to return
the power to the partnership.
5) Coaching and program fees are collected prior to beginning the coaching/facilitation program. No Refunds. Due to the nature of the Program you cannot receive a refund for a Program or any component event regardless of whether you attend the event or not within 30-days of the start date. All funds will be deemed earned by CONSULTANT as soon as they are
received by CONSULTANT
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer and purchased items
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services listed on the marketplace.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Important: Please note that Images used on the website are non contractual pictures.
We accept Credit/ Debit Cards as mode of payment. All payments are secured by SSL (Secure Socket Layer). trishunlimited.com processes payment through MIPS MyPay who does not store card details. MIPS My Pay is a PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliant payment ecosystem. When you choose an online payment option, your card information is securely processed through the payment gateway. Rest assured that your card is safely encrypted as it travels over the Internet.
Important: It is the buyer’s responsibility to verify, under 48 hours, that payment corresponds to what should have been paid and that payment has well been done. No reclamation can be made to MIPS after 48 hours.